Friday, February 20, 2009

Favorite Things Friday - Method Air Fresheners

I'm a big fan of Method cleaning products, but I also love their air fresheners. I use the plug in ones and the discs. It took me a long time standing in the aisle at Target to decide which scent I wanted for my home, but I finally settled on Vanilla-Apple (the same as my sister!). Every person who has come in my house since I started using these has commented on how good my house smells. I use two of the plug ins in the great room area and some of the discs in certain rooms--Clinton's in particular. Occasionally, I get a candle for my kitchen as well--although, I'm in need of one of those at the moment.

If you're looking for the perfect scent for your home, check out these...they're yummy!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh boy, "Favorite Things Friday" is back...I surely have missed it. Just giving you a hard time, I'll have to check these out.

chelsea rose said...

That is my favorite air freshner and scent too. I actually think you may have copied me. I use the disks and the plug-ins for extra freshness;)