Friday, March 6, 2009

Favorite Things Friday - Frozen Juice Cans

We've been drinking a lot of juice in our house...and by we, I mean me and the babe in the belly. I'm addicted. Seeing as I have a barely there pantry, storing jugs of juice takes up a lot of room that I don't have. So, I got to thinking. I wonder if they still make the frozen juice concentrate that my mom used to make. While at my FABULOUS SuperTarget, I headed over the frozen section and found an amazing selection of 100% Juice Concentrates...including my favorite, Pineapple-Orange. Not only do they take up a lot less space, they are significantly cheaper. So, I stock up to make sure we are always prepared for a juice craving!

Using these also allows me to use the cute glass "pitcher" things I picked up at the grocery. It's so much cuter than the jugs.



...and yes, that's fresh parsley there...I told you, I've been back in the kitchen!

No comments: