Saturday, January 17, 2009

Letting Martha Down

If Martha could see me now. There's dust on the mantle, crumbs in the corners, my husband had to make dinner tonight, and my child did not get a bath tonight. And I'm too tired to start my next project, although I have an idea of what it might be. I did get the laundry done today....Well, I got it all out of the laundry cart. There's still a load in the dryer and another patiently waiting in the washer...that's almost like being done, right?

For now, I'm going to succumb to the exhaustion the pregnancy is causing and just sit here and watch Thomas the Train...ugh. But tomorrow's a new day, maybe I'll do better then. Maybe I can make Martha proud tomorrow...or maybe I can get in a nap...oh, that's a tough choice...

Stay tuned though, I think my next project involves me, a drill, some electrical cords, and several electronic devices. Hope it works...

No comments: